Due the catastrophic development of the weather in the past 4 days …. +10 to 15 degrees celsius, strong warm winds from the west and 2 days of heavy rain … we are struggeling with the snow conditions for the Giant Slalom.
Skiclub Bad Leonfelden is trying everything to rescue the skirace. The racedirector will check the condition of the racetrack tomorrow (Tuesday 4th February 2020) and will make a final decission if we are able to do at least 1 run of Giant Slalom or not.
In case of a “No Go” we will have to cancel the whole competition on short notice!
Right now we are on hold, but it looks not good!
NEXT INFO: latest tomorrow noon
We are very sorry about that development, which is outside of our sphere 😢
All registered teams will receive this information via email as well.